Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sam's turn

Sam had a wacky, late nap today and was raring to go at 7pm. I was heading out for my walk when he begged me to let him come. I didn't think he could do 4 miles, but I agreed and told him he could bike to Starbucks for hot chocolate. He made it! Not only did he have a great time, with no complaining, he really learned how to enjoy downhills. I had to run to keep up with him most of the way there. He asked for a quesadilla which he polished off in record time, so I think he really worked up an appetite!

On the way home, I had my hand on his back to help him up the uphills, but he was happy as a clam, stopping to check out bugs and the like. I can't believe it. What a trooper! I'm a little tired from jogging though! We got back at 9:30pm! Yikes-must be summer!

No comments: