Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Home and back on track!!!

I am back and gosh darn it, I will not miss a walk again! I was really good last weekend, getting my long walk in on Saturday (thanks to a babysitter) and taking Mae out early on Sunday for the 4mile. On Tues & Thurs in Chicago, Rosa and I walked the 4mile walks (Tues around the Brookfield Zoo and Thurs to the library and back) but I petered out on the weekend and did nada. Well, I did have a chocolate malt, but I think that counts against me. This morning I took Wendy and her boys on my 4 mile trail to Starbucks/the park. It's a tough ride and Alex did great. He does uphills with a lot less whinging than Ted, that's for sure! So that walk is done! 5 miles tomorrow (our wedding anniversary!). I am also back to tracking my food...much damage was done on this vacation in the tummy department! I'm supposed to get my nose checked tonight but I think I'll do it a little later in the week since my 'menfolk' are due home late this afternoon!
I added a Sponsor Ellen link on the right, so if you're reading this because of me, please feel free to sponsor me! ;-)

No comments: