Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bedraggled


It looked liked it was going to rain all day (and boy did it in Denver) but it hadn't when I left for my walk at 7 and I thought I would be safe. I was wrong, but the rain did hold off until the last 15 minutes, just enough to soak me.

I decided not to listen to The Program anymore and instead tried something new, ripping a CD book and then putting it on my MP3 player. And I learned a very valuable lesson. I should only put one CD of a book on the MP3 player at a time, or it gets out of order. That took me about 25 minutes to figure out and fix. Listening to Harry Potter will be annoying, that book is 17 discs long. But the good news is, most of my short walks are about as long as a disc, so it should all work out.

Let's see, I did the campus walk and didn't see most of it because I was fiddling with the MP3. I'm now listening to Plum Lovin', another Stephanie Plum book. It's a bit odd, but still better than The Program.

Mileage: 68 miles, 361 to go
Pledges: $145

No comments: