Wednesday, August 8, 2007

late evening hike

Tonight went a little later than planned, so I was stumbling home in the dark, trying to keep an eye on my black dog to help me find the trail. Heh. We headed up the hill on our trail and then cut over to Interlocken for the beautifully maintained golf course walk, then retraced our steps for a total of 4.9 miles. Wendy would have walked around the block but it was 9:20 and I could barely see. I had some fun on this walk. I spent most of the golf course part planning out how to bike Ted to school. Then, once I was 'home' on my trail, I spent the last mile belting out Indigo Girls in the dark. I'm sure I was horribly out of tune, since that always happens when singing with earphones. Too funny, but very enjoyable. Tomorrow is off, then 4 miles on Friday. Maybe we'll do out Wahoo's run on Friday. Saturday is 6 and Sunday 12. The boys have the Triathalon Saturday morning and a birthday party on Sunday, so we'll see when we can squeeze those 12 in.

No comments: