Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Boozy Breckenridge

Probably it's better to walk before drinking two happy hour margaritas, but hindsight is 20/20. Crissy and I left Boulder in the morning, then drove to Canon City to drop the boys off with Super Grammie. Then we drove to Breckenridge, getting into town around 3:00 in the middle in a rain storm. We did the natural thing of finding shelter and drink. After a couple of margs, we walked around main street and then I remembered I needed to walk. Crissy did her best to convince me to skip it, but I just couldn't. I haven't missed a walk yet this year, and I'm so close to the end.

So, we walked 2 miles north and then came back.

Here's a funny pink bike that Crissy liked.



After we found the Starbucks, we saw a funny short pickup.



We walked a bit outside of town along the bike path:



And then got back to Mi Casa to see the sun set.



Mileage: 364 miles, 65 to go
Pledges: $720

No comments: