Sunday, July 15, 2007

Another new record

A twelve mile walk and no Starbucks? What's up with that? I guess my cup of french pressed coffee before the walk was all I needed. Thank again, Ellen.

So Ellen and I started walking at 6:00am today. We did the same 12 mile walk as we did on June 10th. It was a nice morning and 4 hours goes by much quicker when you are chatting.

I didn't have my camera out much today. We did see this fox when we got to the campus. He was not afraid of us at all.



We both agreed that this was an "easy" 12 mile walk, our training must be paying off.

Oh, and we had to walk early so that I could be home by 10 so we could go to Longmont with Jeremy and watch him do a bike race. And the Alex (& Ted) got to do a race too.

Bike Race Pictures

Mileage: 265 miles, 164 to go
Pledges: $310

No comments: