Wednesday, June 13, 2007

mall walk

My walks are just not as beautiful as Wendy's. *sigh*
This morning Mae & I walked to the mall via the bike path, to pick up my altered jeans. There was a 60% off sale at Hanna Anderson so....yeah. I also got myself some Crocs. I'm glad I took a pic because the strap already broke so I have to go back and probably won't have the same cool silver color. My crocs are from 2002. Kathye was dating a guy (her husband now) who worked at a Waldorf school in Boulder. The guy who invented Crocs had a child at the school and there was a fundraiser, one pair for $12. I think there were 4 colors, only adult sizes. At the time, I had seen them only on lifeguards and swimming people. I bought my pair to be supportive and found them to be very handy at the pool. Fast forward to 2006: last summer, still wearing my beloved Crocs, I was at my parents' and took a major spill. Luckily Mae was unhurt. We discovered that the treads on my Crocs were completely worn away, so I decided to buy a new pair. And then I forgot. And now I remembered. I hope I can find some silver ones.
Still muggy today.

No comments: