Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weekend Jaunts

Wendy's post is way prettier with the whole picture thing, so sorry for the boring text.

Saturday I biked for an hour in serious wind and a little bit of light rain. I'm counting that as my 4mile walk.

Today I walked for 2 miles with Sam on his bike and finished up the other 4 with a nice walk to the mall via paths I hadn't known existed before now. Quite nice really. I had planned to look for some shorts for Mae at Old Navy, but the mall shuts down at 6pm, so I was out of luck. I picked up popsickles for snack tomorrow (Ted's request) and called it a night.

Ole and I both missed our beautiful hike in the mountains this weekend, so next Sunday I'll be back on board for the long walk. And next Saturday is the CF Walk so that walk is taken care of.

No comments: