Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Not the way I like to do it....

I did walk my four miles today, but it was not consecutive. First, the boys rode their bikes to the library with Ted, which means I pushed Adam on his trike. That's actually a pretty good clip to keep up with the big boys, and one mile round trip. In the afternoon, the boys rode their bikes to the post office, two miles round trip. Again, a fast pace, but Alex was tired and stopped more for rolly pollies and flowers and falling off the slanted drive way dips. And then tonight we walked up for pizza and my knitting meeting, another one mile round trip. And no pretty pictures from the day, either.

And two interesting things about my stats - one, I already messed up so I had to add 3 miles to what I have left and two, 49 miles is almost 50 miles and is the amount that we are training for. Only we did 50 miles in 13 days instead of 3.

Mileage: 49 miles, 380 to go
Pledges: $145

No comments: