Saturday, May 12, 2007

MS Walk

Today was the Boulder 5k MS Walk. All us girls turned out for it, though I think Mom was the only one that actually registered.



The walk started on campus, so I walked there from my house. Then the walk portion was more of a mosey with a pit stop at Starbucks.

Hannah-Banana slept for the walk, but woke up afterwards for a feeding by Dee-Dee:



We got enough Swag to make Dad proud. I got a bag of Moe's bagels and we all got burritos and water and soyjoy bars (which look a bit frightening).



And on the way home I saw baby geese. Too bad they turn into poop-machine nuisances.



It's a mile and a half to campus and the walk was 3 miles to I did 6 miles, which is conveniently the long walk this weekend. This is as close as I get to cheating, doing Sunday's walk on Saturday.

Mileage: 42 miles, 384 to go
Pledges: $95

No comments: