Thursday, May 10, 2007

half and half

Gotta love Boulder. Yes, it was warm today, but barefoot and in a bikini? Ted pointed out that she had no helmet on. What does this have to do with my walk tonight? Well, we were on our way to swimming which lets out at 4:30, awfully tight for my 5:15 Parent Orientation at Horizons. We met at Horizons, Paul took the kids home, I went to my meeting and then met up with Wendy to walk around the neighborhood. We ended up eating a delicious Indian meal and poking around Michael's before heading back to her house so she could drive me back to my car. So, between the 2 miles we walked this morning with the biking boys and tonight's romp, I'm guessing I did 4-ish. So far, this training program is very reasonable and doable. Hooray!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Jeremy is very disappointed with the quality of this picture.