Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Ah, Sweet Michael's...



We had a huge downpour this afternoon around 5pm, but luckily it didn't last long. I walked over to Michael's to buy pipe cleaners for a crafty thing for Alex. It must have been a lot of rain, parts of the path looked like they had recently been underwater.

Let's see, I listened to a Grey's Anatomy podcast, then a Lost one. On the way home I started my new book, Ten Big Ones, by Janet Evanovich.

And I was so happy to see "my" fox on the way home. We saw him (or her) several times last year but there's always roadkill on the nearby highway so it was good to see her (or him) about.



And today's walk was supposed to be 3 miles and I think I remember measuring that the Michael's (and Starbucks) route is closer to 4, but I will NOT be carrying the mileage over like some people.

Mileage: 16 miles, 410 to go
Pledges: $95

No comments: