Tuesday, April 24, 2007

And so it begins

Ellen very generously took Alex home with her so I could go walk at the mall with Adam and Ariel. Because, guess what? Today was the first day of training for the MS walk. And luck would have it that it was pouring buckets ALL day long. And since I'm a bit OCD, I can't miss a training day, let alone the first one.

Anyway, I went to the mall and walked and it wasn't bad. Ariel wasn't impressed, but when is she ever?

I was going to take this picture on the outside of the mall but it was so cold and windy and wet that I chickened out. But I'm not complaining, we really need the rain:



The mall. For 7 1/2 laps (4 downstairs, 3 1/2 upstairs)



And I promised Adam a treat since he didn't get to go to Ted's house so they got cookies. Ariel took one bite before crumbling hers up all over the place. She didn't even eat the M&Ms:

No comments: